Weather Consultancy Services for the Legal Fraternity
For solicitors, barristers, the police, insurers, loss adjusters, impacted companies and individuals; we supply an all-round professional weather consultancy. CPR compliant legal weather reports, emailed weather data, on-site investigations and expert witnesses in court are some of the professional services provided by British Weather Services’ legal division to the legal professions (claimants & defendants) and all those seeking expert meteorological assistance – here in the UK and abroad.
Our team of highly experienced meteorological consultants deal with criminal offences, road traffic accidents, personal injury – such as slipping or falling; property damage, drainage and flooding disputes, insurance disputes, contract disputes and agricultural incidents such as spray drift and spoilage of perishable goods.
In short, we deal with anything with a meteorological orientation, when there is something to prove or disprove.
- We guarantee to beat any quote you may have from our main competitors by 10% or more.
- Reports, investigations & expert witness work in court will be provided by a qualified & experienced meteorological observer. Note: Geographical qualifications are not meteorological qualifications.
- We guarantee a fast turn-around, no waiting; written reports can be with you within 48 hours of instruction.
- Unlike some of the other options out there, our reports are not padded with pages of irrelevant and then over-priced for the privilege. Our reports are concise, to-the-point and written in such a way that solicitors, judges and juries can easily understand any given situation. No jargon; just clear explanations 100% of the time.
- The UK Met. Office do not offer written legal reports or site investigations.
- We respect that you have a choice, that’s why we offer the best options in the market.
If you require independent, timely and accurate meteorological data or reports, or an expert witness, we can assist. Our written legal reports are presented in layman’s terms for greater understanding and all contain our professional conclusions. Turnaround of written reports can be within 24-48 hours. Joint reports are also very welcome.
We are fully aware and conversant with the requirements of Part 35 and Practice Direction 35, the protocol for the instruction of experts to give evidence in civil claims and the Practice Direction on pre-action conduct. Bond Solon trained and members of APIL, Expert Witness and the UK Register of Expert Witnesses, we welcome your consideration of our services. Contact us or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or an immediate quotation.