British Weather Services – Expert UK & International Meteorological Consultancy
British Weather Services is the longest established independent expert weather operator in the U.K. (est.1987).
We supply bespoke meteorological services across a range of weather-sensitive sectors; utilising our skills, extensive knowledge and a wealth of experience to deliver timely, accurate information to our varied and valued global clientele. Moreover. our innovative, flexible and highly professional approach allows us to service the requirements of all sizes and classes of business – particularly in the areas of sports, media, insurance, logistics, the legal profession and film production.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more about any of our services.
British Weather Services is so much more than simply a British company. Despite numerous changes in the political and business landscape of the UK and elsewhere since we were founded in 1987, we remain true to our founding principles and core values.
– We will continue to cherish and build-upon our relationships with our British, European Community and global partners, clients and organisations – working together for a better world in all its forms.
– We will pursue and encourage growth and learning, with passion, humility and understanding.
– We are proud to promote and support racial, sexual and minority-group diversity – our aims being to treat those that engage with us with fairness, consideration and respect.
– Where we hold fundamental views such as the very real threat of man-made climate change, we will not shirk from the task of informing and placing our views on record – but we will also remain open to and respectful of the views of others.
– We are positive, innovative and creative. We are fair, trustworthy and sincere.
– We were made in the UK but we are truly global and 100% inclusive in our outlook.